The highest paid rate in South Wales (£32/hour) in Assessment!
Frontline Staffing is looking for a locum Qualified Social Worker for a Referral and Assessment Team (R&A), for a local authority in the South Wales area. This role is for a small council, meaning that you will not be required to travel too far. You will have more time to focus on work and finish work on time which means a healthier work/life balance.
Benefits of the role as a Referral & Assessment Team Social Worker include:
- Long contract (6 months plus)
- Highest pay rate in the local area
- Supportive Team with well-established supportive management
The successful Referral & Assessment Social Worker will have experience of:
- Experience of working on a duty Desk
- Section 47s
- Working in a high paced team
- Initial Assessments
- Liaising with Clients and Professionals/Agencies
- Chairing Child Protection Core Groups
- Supervised contact
- Risk Assessments
As a Children’s Referral & Assessment Social Worker, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Car Driver Essential
In return for working with Frontline, we can offer you:
- A retention bonus scheme that rewards long term contracts
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
If you know anyone who might be interested in the above, we are offering £500 referral bonuses for anyone we place that you introduce to us.
If this is what you are you are looking for, or you have any other questions, please do contact Tommy on 0161-245-4517 or via email at Thomas.Travis@Frontlinestaffing.co.uk
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.