Frontline working hard to ensure positions are filled across the UK. As we work directly with Local Authorities and can speak to the managers, we have great knowledge of the team and what it is like working there; what the role will entail. We work hard to understand what you are looking for in a role and can match this up with Local Authorities and specific teams to ensure your needs are met.
Due to the current situation there is a higher demand across Safeguarding teams, however that does not mean to say we are not still facilitating other positions in other teams.
If you are wanting to know more about what is currently going on in the market, please get it touch. Happy to have discussions on how this will affect you changing roles in the future as well as what is currently available.
For most roles two years’ experience in Frontline Social work is reacquired, preferably in Safeguarding teams.
Benefits of the role as a Children’s Social Worker include:
- Minimum 6-month contract
- Flexible working hours & work laptop provided
- Free car parking
The successful Children’s Social Worker will have experience of:
- Working with children on the Child Protection Plans, Looked after Children and Children in Need
- Child protection Care proceedings
- Court Reports
- Working with the new Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Section 47s
- Core Assessments
- Child protection meetings
- Planned meetings
- Case management
- LAC Reviews
- Conducting reviews
- Attending LAC Reviews
As a Children’s Social Worker, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Car Driver Essential
- In return for working with Frontline, we can offer you:
- A retention bonus scheme that rewards long term contracts
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
If this is what you are you are looking for, or you have any other questions, please do contact Lewis Taylor on 07535720012 or via email at lewis.taylor@Frontlinestaffing.co.uk
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.