Benefits: Up to £37ph with possible 100 per week for accommodation support, Remote working, Laptop and phone provided.
Frontline are working hard to ensure positions are filled across the UK. As we work directly with Local Authorities, we can speak to the managers to have a full understanding of what the role will entail and give you a full understanding of what it is like to work for that council. If you are after a great opportunity where there is the chance to learn new skills and future develop your career, then please get in contact.
The role offers flexibility and very competitive pay rates. Other benefits of the role are that Laptops and phones will be provided.
Currently recruiting for positions on Child Protections team at a brilliant local authority, where new members of the team is support with regular supervision and help is offered where needed.
The safety of the staff is important to the Local Authority particularly in this uncertain time, there are new procedures in places to ensure this as well as remote working where possible.
The local authority is looking for the right individual they feel will fit well into the team and are considering applicants who would be living away from home, to subsides that there will be a possible £100 per week available.
Two years’ experience in Frontline Social work is reacquired, preferably in Safeguarding teams.
Benefits of the role as a Children’s Social Worker include:
- Up to £37ph
- £100 per week accommodation support
- Minimum 6-month contract
- Flexible working hours & work laptop and phone provided
- Free car parking
The successful Children’s Social Worker will have experience of:
- Working with children on the Child Protection Plans, Looked after Children and Children in Need
- Child protection Care proceedings
- Court Reports
- Working with the new Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Section 47s
- Core Assessments
- Child protection meetings
- Planned meetings
- Case management
- LAC Reviews
- Conducting reviews
- Attending LAC Reviews
As a Children’s Social Worker, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Car Driver Essential
- In return for working with Frontline, we can offer you:
- A retention bonus scheme that rewards long term contracts
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
If this is what you are you are looking for, or you have any other questions, please do contact Lewis Taylor on 07535720012 or via email at Lewis.Taylor@Frontlinestaffing.co.uk
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.