A unique opportunity for a Child Protection Senior Practitioner to join a leading private assessment centre to work on providing high qualify family assessments within a residential setting has arisen.
The Child Protection Senior Practitioner will manage a small but complex caseload with the goal of providing courts and other relevant parties with an impartial, quality assessment to promote continued wellbeing for children affected. They will also be expected to help manage a team of Social Workers as they complete similar assessments.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in an environment that will allow you to further develop your skillset as a Senior Practitioner whilst working in a rewarding role.
Benefits of this role:
- Outside of IR35
- 12 month contract
- Rewarding role
- Chance for progression
The successful Child Protection Senior Practitioner will have experience of:
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Attending LAC Reviews
- Attending Court
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Single Assessments
- Chairing Child Protection conferences
- Child Protection meetings
- Case conferences
As a Child Protection Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
In return for working with Frontline, we can offer you:
- A retention bonus scheme that rewards long term contracts
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
If this is what you are you are looking for please do not hesitate to contact Blake Thompson on 0161 974 2986 or via email Blake.Thompson@frontlinestaffing.co.uk
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.