My client in Nottinghamshire
requires an experienced social worker to start as soon as possible within their Child Protection team. To apply, candidates should be comfortable in managing a varied caseload and meeting time scales.
The successful candidate will have valuable and recent experience within a child protection team and will be able to demonstrate: good risk management, child focused, team player, excellent good written work.
As a Social Worker you will have experience writing reports, working with Public Law Outline, initiating S47. Ideal candidates would be confident in the court arena with experience in handling care proceedings.
Benefits of the role as a Child Protection Social Worker include:
- Potential for long contract with set hours (37 hours)
- Focused Geographical area
- Supportive Team
- Free parking and mileage expenses
- Excellent after care service
- Flexible working
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Access to training
The successful Child Protection Social Worker will have experience of:
- Working in a busy, fast paced environment
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Child Protection Care proceedings
- Attending Court
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Reviews
As a Child Protection Social Worker, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
If this is what you are you are looking for, or you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact James Fisher on 0161 974 2987 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org. This is an opportunity that you do not want to miss.
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.