Social Worker - Child Protection - North Yorkshire - £36ph
We are currently searching for an experienced and enthusiastic social worker to join the Child Protection team in North Yorkshire.
Based on the Child Protection (CP) team, applicants should have experience in carrying out S47's, managing what may be at times a large case load and also working in accordance with public law.
This is an excellent opportunity for a social worker to enhance their skills and progress in an environment that offers stability and support. This chance for progression is just one of a number of a benefits which comes with this role.
Benefits of working as a Social Worker in Child Protection:
• Stable team
• Training opportunities
• Supportive Management
• Manageable caseloads
• Desirable location
You will have experience of:
• Assessment of need and risk.
• Section 47 investigations
• Promoting preventative child care and social work.
• Undertaking child protection duties
• Court work
• Public and Private law care proceedings
• Implement all aspects of child care policy e.g. family placement.
• Working within the Looked After Children system.
You MUST be:
• HCPC registered
• Eligible to work in the UK
• Have a full UK licence
• A retention bonus scheme: rewards long term contracts
• Excellent rates of pay
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and expert advice
• An assigned consultant
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs: full or part time
• Recommend a friend bonus scheme
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.