Frontline Staffing is currently looking to recruit a Qualified Social Worker to work within a Child Protection Team for a local authority based in the North West. The successful Social Worker can expect to be welcomed for a long placement as long as the quality of work is sufficient as the Service Manager is keen to increase continuity across the service.
The authority has a reputation for excellent, long standing permanent management that offers full support to its entire locum staff.
This team is based in a popular region which offers the opportunity to quickly adapt to the requirements of the local community in a comfortable environment. All the while helping improve the lives of the young people and families you work with. The teams within this local authority are stable and offer flexible working; coupled with a supportive and tight-knit working environment.
Benefits of this role:
- Great location
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Exclusive Retention Bonus
The successful social worker will have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Relevant legislation
- Holding complex cases
- Working with children on Child Protection Plans, Looked after Children and Children in Need
- Child protection Care proceedings
- Attending Court
- Court Reports
- Working with new Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Section 47s
- Core assessments
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Review
As a social worker, you MUST be:
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Registered with HCPC
- Access to a vehicle and driving licence
Benefits of working with myself and Frontline are:
- A retention bonus scheme that rewards long term contracts
- Daily payroll
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- A dedicated specialist consultant, who liaises with Local Authorities in your region
- Preparation and support before interview
- Quick and regular feedback throughout your process of an application
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
If this is what you are you are looking for, or you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact James Fisher on 0161 974 2987or via email email@example.com. This is an opportunity that you do not want to miss.
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.