Social Worker – Child Protection – Tyne & Wear - £35ph
Our client in Tyne & Wear is looking for an experienced Social Worker to start as soon as possible in their busy child protection team.
In order to be considered for this role, candidates should be able to work in accordance to timescales and manage what may be at times, a large caseload. In addition to this, recent experience within a child protection team is preferable, along with other frontline experience.
Successful applicants will also have experience of report writing, initiating S47 and working with Public Law Outline. Candidates should also be comfortable in dealing with court work and capable of handling care proceedings.
Benefits of the role include:
• Potential for long contract with set hours (37 hours)
• Well managed and supported teams
• Competitive pay rate
• Exclusive retention bonus
The successful child protection social worker will have experience of:
• Liaising with other professionals
• Relevant legislation
• Holding complex cases
• Child protection Care proceedings
• Attending Court
• Court Reports
• Section 47s
• Core assessments
• Child protection meetings
• Case conferences
You will be:
• HCPC registered
• Full UK Licence holder
• Eligible to work in the UK
• A retention bonus scheme: rewards long term contracts
• Excellent rates of pay
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and expert advice
• An assigned consultant
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs: full or part time
• Recommend a friend bonus scheme
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.