Social Worker - Referral & Assessment - Channel Islands - £35ph
Frontline is currently seeking a Referral & Assessment Social Worker for a Local Authority based in Tyne & Wear. Due to budget increases this Local Authority is able to pay up to £40P/H for exceptional Social Workers.
This Local Authority is currently on an improvement journey having recently hired an exceptional Head of Service with a track record for turning around struggling authorities. They are committed to hiring Social Workers on a long term basis in order to ensure continuity of service to quickly improve their OFSTED rating and quality of care provided to service users.
Benefits of this Referral & Assessment role:
• Supportive senior management
• Market leading hourly rate
• Chance to stamp your mark on a local authority
• Long term contract
The successful Referral & Assessment Social Worker will have experience of:
• Liaising with other professionals
• Knowledge of relevant legislation
• Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
• Risk Assessment
• Duty experience
As a Referral & Assessment Social Worker, you MUST be:
• HCPC registered
• Eligible to work in the UK
• A full UK license holder
In return for working with Frontline, we can offer you:
• A retention bonus scheme that rewards long term contracts
• Excellent rates of pay
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
• An assigned consultant
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
• Recommend a friend bonus scheme
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.