Social Worker - Referral & Assessment – Greater Manchester - £40ph
Our client in the Greater Manchester t is looking for an experienced social worker to work in their fast paced referral and assessment team. This is a great opportunity to establish yourself within a supportive team, in a good local authority.
The successful applicant will have experience of providing high quality and effective assessments for children and their families, along with experience working within child protection and safeguarding.
Benefits of the role as a referral and assessment social worker:
• Supportive senior management
• Opportunity for progression
• Long term contract
• Competitive rates of pay
• Good transport links
You will have experience of:
• Liaising with other professionals
• Knowledge of relevant legislation
• Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
• Risk Assessment
• Duty experience
You will be:
• HCPC registered
• A full UK licence holder
• Post qualifying experience
• Eligible to work in the UK
• A retention bonus scheme: rewards long term contracts
• Excellent rates of pay
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and expert advice
• An assigned consultant
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs: full or part time
• Recommend a friend bonus scheme
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.