Are you running out of new social work options in your local area? Are you seeking a brand-new exciting social work role that will pay much more? Frontline Staffing is currently seeking Children’s Social Workers for vacancies they are recruiting for nationwide. Areas include: North East & West, East & West Midlands, Home Counties, South Coast, and South West & Offshore across Child Protection, Children in Need, Duty and Referral & Assessment.
When working for Frontline Staffing, social workers become exclusive, being provided with the highest pay rates in the country (up to £40/hr dependant on location). You will be supported with a generous accommodation allowance, meaning you could earn a lucrative salary whilst having the assurance that the transition into a new role is as smooth and easy as possible. Stay away workers are offered a compressed working week (4 days) & flexible working hours.
As mentioned these opportunities are available nationwide, so if you find you’re interested piqued by the prospect of earning a great salary within a new location then Frontline’s nationwide roles could be ideal for you.
Benefits of Frontline’s nationwide vacancies:
- Highest pay rates in the country (£32-£40P/H dependant on location)
- Accommodation Allowance
- Compressed working week (4-day week)
- Flexible working hours
- A full understanding of the council and team’s provided by Frontline to ensure they fit your needs
In return for working with Frontline, we can offer you:
- A retention bonus scheme that rewards long term contracts
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
HUGE BONUS’S INCLUDE 4 DAY WEEK – FLEXIBLE WORKING – HIGHEST PAID RATE IN THE UK – ACCOMODATION SUPPORT
If you want to find out more about this role, please call Tommy Travis on 0161 245 4517 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.