Could you stay away from home for 2/3 nights per week to earn £40/hr over 30 or 37 hours, leaving you a long weekend to spend at home?
If you are living in an area where social workers are paid between £28-£35/hr Frontline can help you boost your earnings despite only working 3/4 days.
Depending on your experience and the local authority we can get you up to £42/hr, making you better-off after 30-hours than you would be working a full 37-hour week.
For those willing to work a full 5-day week we can also get you a 40-hour contract meaning you would be earning £1600/week before deductions.
We currently have vacancies across several local authorities in LAC, Child Protection, Assessment, Leaving Care, Fostering and MASH.
If you have over 2-years’ experience and are willing to stay away for part of the week then we can get you a high paying job immediately.
Frontline social workers will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive hourly rates of £38-£42/hr
- 6-month contracts – our average placement is over 9-months
- Professional CV design & formatting
- Dedicated consultant with a max. of 20 social workers (other agencies manage 50+ per consultant)
- Express and hassle-free compliance service (can be processed in 2 working days)
- PAYE payroll available
- Flexible working
- The biggest ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus in social work - £500 per referral (open to everybody, not only Frontline social workers)
If you would be interested in finding our more please send your CV to Ryan.Kearney@frontlinestaffing.co.uk or call 0161 245 4516 for a strictly confidential chat about the options available to you.
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.