£35/hour roles in CP, R&A and MASH. Apply now to see the sites!
If you are social worker who loves the outdoors and wants to explore, why not stay in south wales and see the picturesque valleys & small old mining communities as well as the attractive cities themselves.
South Wales incorporates the Welsh capital of Cardiff, along with some of the country's loveliest scenery, and consistently ranks as one of the top places to visit in Wales. Easily accessible from England, and the city of Bristol is just a short drive away.
Brecon Beacons National Park is widely considered one of the most beautiful parts of Wales (if not Britain) While Glamorgan Heritage Coast is a 14-mile-long stretch with spectacular scenery and has become increasingly popular among hikers & cyclists.
Apply now to explore these areas while earning the highest pay rate in south wales!
Benefits of Frontline’s nationwide vacancies:
- Highest pay rates in the country (£32-£40P/H dependant on location)
- Accommodation Allowance
- 3 Day weekends
- Flexible working hours
- A full understanding of the council and teams provided by Frontline to ensure they fit your needs
In return for working with Frontline, we can offer you:
- A retention bonus scheme that rewards long term contracts
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
If this is what you are you are looking for, or you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact Thomas Travis on 0161 245 4517 or via email at thomas.travis@Frontlinestaffing.co.uk
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.