Are you living in an area with strict rate caps and looking to boost your earnings as an agency social worker? Could you stay away for 3-4 nights per week and earn up to £42/hr including accommodation support?
Frontline specialises in helping social workers find the highest paying roles in England & Wales. We support social workers who are prepared to live away full-time, or just for their working week by providing accommodation support and placing them in roles paying between £38-£42/hr.
Frontline are currently working with local authorities across England & Wales including some rated outstanding by OFSTED. Perks and benefits differ depending on the local authority, below are some common advantages of working through Frontline:
- Highest rates in the UK.
- Flexible working incl. compressed hours, 4-day week & home working.
- Accommodation support.
- Dedicated consultant with a max. of 20 social workers (other agencies manage 50+ per consultant).
- PAYE payroll available.
- The biggest ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus in social work - £500 per referral (open to everybody, not only Frontline social workers).
We currently have vacancies across England & Wales in the North-West, East Midlands, Home Counties, South Wales, South Coast, South West & Offshore. If you have 2-years’ experience in a MASH, Child Protection, Referral & Assessment or Looked After Children team, and are prepared to travel or live away then we can get you one of the highest paying roles in the UK.
Frontline stay away Children’s Social Workers should have experience in:
- Working with children on the Child Protection Plans, Looked after Children and Children in Need
- Child protection Care proceedings
- Court Reports
- Working with the new Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Section 47s
- Core Assessments
- Child protection meetings
- Planned meetings
- Case management
- LAC Reviews
- Conducting reviews
- Attending LAC Reviews
If this is what you are you are looking for, or you have any other questions, please contact Ryan Kearney on 0161 245 4516 or via email at Ryan.Kearney@Frontlinestaffing.co.uk
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.