Up to £150/week Bonus – Child Protection & Court Team Senior Social Worker – £35/hour
A Child Protection and court team in Berkshire is URGENTLY seeking to bring in an experienced social worker with experience in Child Protection, and long term safeguarding, in order to take over the work of an internal promotion. In order to make it all the better you will be eligible for up to £150/week in Frontline bonus, making it one of the best paying roles in the area.
The team, having undergone a restructure in the last few years, has become known for its horizontal structure, meaning you will given the support you need from both managers and colleagues alike.
As a member of the team you will be adopting a mixed caseload involving long term children’s safeguarding. The service has recently come into considerable funding in order to further their program of continuous improvement; with investment not just into the service, but into training and further progressing the careers of those who work within it. As a side note on-site parking is also provided!
Benefits of the role as a Child Protection & Court Team Senior Social Worker include:
- Highest pay rate in the local area
- On-site parking
- Flexible working times
- Laptops and phones provided
- Frequent supervision
- Long term contract
- Well funded Children’s Services
- Stable, and experienced management team
In return for working with Frontline, we can offer you:
- A retention bonus scheme that rewards long term contracts
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
If this is what you are you are looking for, or you have any other questions, please contact James Spencer on 0203 687 1091, or email your CV to JamesSpencer@frontlinestaffing.co.uk
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.